GOSHDARNIT DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS HERE?!
I cannot be laughing this much this late.
A New Perspective of the Day: Neil Hilborn’s Inspiring Poem about OCD
St. Louis poet Neil Hilborn blew the Internet away with his recital of “OCD,” a poem about having obsessive compulsive disorder while being in love, originally filmed during this year’s Rustbelt Regional Poetry Slam in July.
8 month old baby hearing his mother’s voice for the first time with cochlear implant
This is the most beautiful thing ever.
thank you science
THE BINKY JUST…….
HE WAS JUST MINDING HIS BUSINESS WITH THAT BINKY
AND THEN HE HEARD IT, AND HE STARTED SCRAMBLING TO RECOGNIZE IT
AND WHEN HE DID, OH GOD THE WAY THE BINKY JUST DROPPED
LOOK AT HIM HE’S SO HAPPY UGH
The fourth gif is the most beautiful… he’s looking at his mama, just shocked and then the smile forms on his face, and I’m crying.
My face is covered in happy tears :’)
wow look at all these
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- ever wanted to slap a bald guy with an eel?
- one of those circle picture things
- dont even get me fricken started
- this ones got a penis in it 17+
- has the large hadron collider destroyed the world yet?
- make the fat lady eat apples or something
- you get a different colour every time
what a time to be alive
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRETSERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT ARE YOU
I GOT THIS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK
there are over 128,000 notes and i still got one
i reblogged this less than 2 minutes ago
how the actual fuck